Our experienced surgeons at the International Center for Limb Lengthening use the latest proven techniques to treat children and adults with complex orthopedic conditions. We are leaders in technologically advanced treatment of upper and lower limb length discrepancies, limb deformities, nonunions, bone defects, bone infections, joint contractures and foot deformities. The center is internationally recognized for its innovative treatments for Perthes disease, clubfoot, congenital femoral deficiency, fibular hemimelia, bunions, and deformities associated with achondroplasia.
Our doctors will take the time to make sure that you understand all of your options and then will customize your treatment to meet your specific needs. Our patients benefit from our team-centered approach with specialized physician assistants, nurses and physical therapists. We will create a customized treatment plan so that you can achieve your best possible result.
- Limb Lengthening: The Process
- Deformity Correction: The Process
- Lengthening, Shortening & Deformity Correction Devices
- Lengthening, Shortening & Deformity Correction Procedures
- Devices and Procedures to Fight Bone Infection
- Plastic Reconstructive & Microsurgery
- Ponseti Method: Clubfoot Treatment
- Cosmetic Height Surgery
- Ankle Fusion (Arthrodesis)
- Knee Fusion (Arthrodesis)
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Gait Analysis Using Sophisticated Technology