Dr. Noman Siddiqui
Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Noman A. Siddiqui, DPM, MHA, serves as Director of Podiatric Surgery at the International Center for Limb Lengthening and Chief of Podiatry at Northwest Hospital. He is a board-certified foot and ankle deformity correction surgeon who specializes in the treatment of foot, ankle and lower leg conditions in children and adults.
Dr. Siddiqui treats diabetic foot deformities and helps people with diabetes avoid amputation by preserving their limbs. He also treats ankle disorders, sports injuries, ankle and foot arthritis, flat feet, bunions, hammer toes, peripheral neuropathy, ankle replacements and Charcot foot deformity. Dr. Siddiqui has extensive training in Charcot foot deformity correction and circular external fixation for deformity correction and other complex foot and ankle disorders. He is also actively involved in resident training and focuses on continual education in the latest foot and ankle treatments.
Dr. Siddiqui attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago where he received a dual degree as a Doctor in Podiatric Medicine and a Masters in Health Administration. He completed his surgical residency training at Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania, under the tutelage of Dr. Guido LaPorta. Dr. Siddiqui completed a fellowship in foot and ankle deformity correction at the International Center for Limb Lengthening of the Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthopedics and is currently the fellowship director of the program.
Dr. Siddiqui sees patients at Sinai Hospital and at LifeBridge Health at Foundry Row in Owings Mills. In his free time, he enjoys cooking, watching movies and golfing. Dr. Siddiqui and his lovely wife and children reside in Northern Baltimore.
Dr. Siddiqui’s Specialties
- Diabetic foot deformities (helping people with diabetes avoid amputation by preserving their limbs)
- Ankle and Foot Arthritis
- Ankle Disorders
- Hammer toes
- Foot Wounds
- Sports Injuries
- Charcot Foot Deformity
- Lower Limb, Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Many Other Complex Foot, Ankle and Lower Limb Conditions and Deformities
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Schoeneman Building, 2nd Floor and 5th Floor
2401 W. Belvedere Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
LifeBridge Health at Foundry Row
10084 Reisterstown Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Orthopedic Suite, Main Floor
5401 Old Court Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
Telemedicine video visits are also available.
Published Research Articles
- In this June 2020 clip from SUCH TV, a news channel in Pakistan, Dr. Noman Siddiqui, Director of Podiatric Surgery, International Center for Limb Lengthening, is interviewed in Urdu about podiatric surgery. He explains that podiatric care is a public health concern in Pakistan and shares information about diabetic limb preservation. He also answers viewer questions about foot health, limb lengthening and foot and ankle sports injuries.
- In this WBAL-AM “Know Your Health” radio clip, Dr. Siddiqui discusses common foot injuries.
- Listen to Dr. Siddiqui on Ravens Gameday Injury Reports from 105.7 the Fan.