Social Media, News & Videos
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/limblength!
Learn more about our Facebook community here.
Photo Gallery and Video Gallery
The International Center for Limb Lengthening in the News
- Dr. Janet Conway successfully saved the life and leg of a teenager with a flesh-eating bacterial infection. Her efforts are featured in this People.com article, this WJZ 13 Baltimore television story, and this FOX 45 Baltimore news television story. She also is interviewed about flesh-eating bacteria in this FOX 45 News morning show segment.
- Dr. John Herzenberg, Dr. Michael Assayag and Team Sinai are featured in this Baltimore Jewish Times article about the April 2018 medical mission to Haiti.
- Dr. John Herzenberg is featured in this U.S. News & World Report article about ways to address limb length differences.
- Dr. John Herzenberg is featured in a Jerusalem Post blog post about Clubfoot treatment.
- A patient with a dwarfism condition is profiled in “Sinai Hospital doctors pioneer limb-lengthening procedure” in the Baltimore Sun. Dr. John Herzenberg and Dr. Shawn Standard are also interviewed about the Precice internal lengthening system.
- The Precice Limb Lengthening System is featured in this Orthopedics This Week article.
- Dr. John Herzenberg is featured in an NPR article about Clubfoot treatment.
- This Baltimore Sun article covers a Save-A-Limb Fund event and profiles of one of our patients living with TAR syndrome.
- A patient who was treated for Proximal Femoral Focal Deficiency (PFFD) by Dr. John Herzenberg was featured on WBAL-Radio.
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch did a story on a girl who is getting limb lengthening treatment at the International Center for Limb Lengthening. Dr. Shawn Standard is quoted in the article.
- Orthopedics This Week included Dr. John Herzenberg in their list of the top 17 pediatric orthopedic surgeons in the United States.
- The International Center for Limb Lengthening, Dr. John Herzenberg, and the Precice internal lengthening system were featured in the Scientific American.
- 2012 Save-A-Limb Ride Coverage included: WJZ-TV, Press Box and other media outlets.
- U.S. News and World Report listed Dr. John Herzenberg as being in the top 1% of orthopedic surgeons in the nation.
- This LifeBridge Health article covers Dr. John Herzenberg’s medical mission trip to Ecuador. The medical volunteers performed 33 operations in just four days.
- Dr. John Herzenberg and Dr. Shawn Standard published an article about the Precice lengthening rod in the Maryland Physician Magazine.
- An article in the Journal of Orthopedic Trauma features the International Center for Limb Lengthening’s Multiplier App.
- Dr. Shawn Standard and Dr. John Herzenberg are featured in a Lower Extremity Review article about the Precice Limb Lengthening System.