ICLL Contact Directory
The International Center for Limb Lengthening (ICLL) welcomes your questions and is easily accessible by your preferred method of communication. There is a form to contact us online, or you can check the list below for phone and fax numbers.
TTY users: Please call via a telecommunications relay service (dial 711 in most states).
These numbers will provide you with access to our main menu from which you can contact various staff members, including the surgeons’ secretaries. You can call to schedule an appointment, obtain prescription refills, schedule surgery, ask questions about preoperative testing or medical issues, obtain a physical therapy prescription, ask insurance or referral questions, and obtain directions. These numbers cannot be used to contact patients’ rooms.
Please note that office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is an answering service for messages received after business hours. For medical emergencies, the answering service will page the on-call clinical staff. Please note that the paging system (see below) is for medical emergencies only.
Emergencies or Urgent Problems
- During Regular Hours: 410-601-BONE (2663).
- After Hours: Call the hospital’s paging operator at 410-601-5901.
- Dr. Assayag: 410-844-0088
- Dr. Bibbo: 410-558-6489
- Dr. Conway: 410-844-0088
- Dr. Herzenberg: 410-630-3739
- Dr. Siddiqui: 410-558-6489
- Dr. Standard: 410-630-3738
- Case Management Department: 410-601-5576
Patients’ Hospital Rooms
International Center for Limb Lengthening
Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Schoeneman Building, 2nd Floor
2401 West Belvedere Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
- If the account number begins with a letter (Physician Services Bill), call 410-469-4369.
- If the account number begins with a number (Outpatient Hospital Services Bill), call 1-800-788-6995 or 410-601-1094.
- For physical therapy or inpatient hospital bill questions, call 410-601-1094.
- For wheelchair rentals, and equipment besides car seats or strap systems: Please call the Case Management Department at 410-601-5954.
- For Car Seats or Strap Systems: Please contact Physical Therapy by phone at 410-601-0935 or via email: RIAOPediatricTherapy@lifebridgehealth.org.
- For insurance questions about clinic visits, surgery, or hospitalization: Please call your insurance company directly. If you have additional questions, please call 410-601-BONE (2663) and select the option to schedule an appointment. A representative will try to answer your insurance questions or transfer you to someone who can.
- For insurance questions about physical therapy: Please call your insurance company directly. If you have additional questions, please call 410-601-5945.
International Development and Financial Manager:
Medical Record Request:
- Please see our “Medical Record Request” page for our form and how to send your request.
Pediatric Liaison (Child Life Specialist):
Physical & Occupational Therapy Concerns:
Wasserman Gait Analysis Laboratory:
- Please call 410-601-5945.